What is CMA of the USA
With the advent and advancement of Internet and resulting Globalization, the World has indeed become Flat (as in the words of Thomas Friedman) and the entire Globe a single market place. This has effectively shrunk the world literally bringing it in our hands figuratively speaking.
Changing Landscape of Education
- Before we get into understanding what CMA is all about, we need to understand how the landscape of Education especially in the field of Accounting and Finance is undergoing a major change. The first and foremost driver of transformation is Globalization. In this era of Globalization where Capital is not in short supply every Company worth its name is looking at expanding the operations globally.
- Add to this the huge impact Internet has been creating in our lives. The entire world has shrunk thanks to Internet and has become one market place with absolutely no Geographical Boundaries. This has severely impacted the Field of Accounting and Finance and the way business is being conducted today.
- Sharing of best practices across the globe has made the environment more dynamic on account of which Finance Professionals are expected to be more knowledgeable and abreast with the latest updates. Technology and Analytics are assuming great importance which needs to be reflected appropriately in the curriculum.
- India is fast becoming the prime attraction for all the foreign investors. Many Multinational Companies are looking at India as a very potential investment destination and this is seen in the billions of dollars pouring in through FDI. This is effectively changing the business opportunities in India.
- What was relevant a few years back is no longer relevant and hence it is imperative that we change our approach both with respect to education and the knowledge base to ensure that we do not become redundant in the near future.
Hence the internationally recognized qualifications in the field of finance and accounting have become a necessity. The need of the hour is Global Finance Professionals since henceforth the industry would need just not professionals with knowledge of local business practices but knowledge of Global practices to effectively contribute in an organization. Multiple options are available for students in this field which would enable them to meet the changing demands. But one should choose the right one to maximize one’s opportunities especially in the growing competitive market which is not bound by any geographical boundaries today.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Program is a premier Certification Program of the USA and is the US equivalent of the Indian CMA (earlier CWA). Not only is the CMA of the USA recognized in India but is also recognized in more than 100 countries across the globe.
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. The CMA is an advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the critical accounting and financial management skills. This is especially relevant for success in a business environment.
The US CMA qualification is governed and awarded by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) in the USA. The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) is one of the largest and most respected associations focused exclusively on advancing the management accounting profession. IMA offers its members exclusive access to the CMA program. IMA is committed to helping the candidates expand their professional skills, manage their organization better and grow in their career.
For more information please get in touch with info@localhost or Mobile No. 98400 15952