US CMA ( US Certified Management Accountant Program ) is the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals.
This is an advanced professional certification, specifically designed to measure critical accounting and financial management skills.
These skills are essential for success in today’s dynamic business environment. The US CMA qualification is governed and awarded by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) from the USA.
Management Accountants are trusted business advisors, who support management in their decision-making process. They are involved in the strategic development initiatives of an organization. Thus, Management Accountants help create value rather than simply measuring it. They contribute to the progress and growth of many successful organizations around the world.
India has always been considered a good breeding ground for many such successful Finance Professionals. However, their growth is often restricted to a limited geographical area, as their professional qualifications from India are not often globally recognized.
Why should one look at US Certified Management Accountant (US CMA) Program as an option to enhance their career prospects?
Some of the primary reasons justifying the need for this program include:
- US CMA Certification is globally recognized in more than 100 countries.
- This improves the employability quotient of a candidate who has successfully completed the US Certified Management Accountant Program.
- The advent of Internet has effectively removed geographical boundaries when it comes to the way business is carried on today. The need of the hour is Global Finance Professionals. US Certified Management Accountant Program fills all the gaps perfectly, for a student to kick-start his career and achieve greater heights in the corporate world.
- India is one of the fastest growing potential investment destinations for many corporates across the globe. It is imperative that our student force lives up to the expectations of these MNCs in terms of the deliverables for an employment opportunity. The US Certified Management Accountant Program is a perfect solution for this.
- US CMA is a two part examination. Candidates can appear for both parts of the qualifying exam in one sitting or can take up the exam part by part to obtain US CMA certification.
- Exam timings are flexible. The exams are conducted for 6 months in a year and hence students have great flexibility in choosing the exam schedule they prefer.
- The exam is predominantly objective in nature. Clarity of concepts is the important factor.
- The US CMA course can be completed in a period of 8-10 months. This would mean that it is possible to acquire a Globally Recognized Certification in a short duration. This is a BIG BOON to candidates who do not want to undertake long courses.
- Artificial Intelligence is a serious threat to Natural Intelligence. The only way to combat this threat is to improve our thinking, application and analytical capabilities. US Certified Management Accountant Program is one exam which fosters all these requirements. This is a wonderful option under the new dynamic circumstances.