Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a premier Certification Program of the USA, awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) of the USA.
CMA is recognized in more than 100 countries including India.
The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) is one of the largest and most respected associations, which focuses on the management accounting profession. IMA offers its members exclusive access to the CMA program. IMA is committed to helping candidates expand their professional skills, manage their organization better and grow in their career.
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification is the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals.
It is an advanced professional certification program, specifically designed to measure critical accounting and financial management skills. This is especially relevant for success in today’s business environment.
What are the factors that make CMA (Certified Management Accountant) relevant in the current Global Scenario?
- In the words of Thomas L Friedman, “the World has become Flat” with the advent of Globalization and the Internet revolution. Figuratively speaking, we now hold the future of the world in our hands.
- The landscape of education is undergoing a major change, especially in the fields of Accounting and Finance. This calls for additional qualifications like US CMA.
- The first and foremost driver of this transformation is Globalization. In this era of Globalization where Capital is not in short supply, every Company worth its name is looking to expand operations globally.
- Secondly, the Internet revolution has created a huge impact in our lives. The entire world has shrunk and we are now faced with one market place that has no geographical boundaries. This has severely impacted the fields of Accounting and Finance and the way business is being conducted today.
- Sharing best practices across the globe has made the environment more dynamic. Finance Professionals are expected to be more knowledgeable and abreast with the latest updates, thereby necessitating the need for a US CMA certification.
- Technology and Analytics are assuming great importance and these need to be reflected appropriately in the curriculum.
- India is fast becoming the prime attraction for all the foreign investors. Many multinational companies are looking at India as a potential investment destination. Billions of dollars are pouring in through FDI. This is effectively changing the business opportunities in India.
- What was relevant a few years back is no longer relevant today. Hence it is imperative that we change our approach with respect to both knowledge and education so that we do not become redundant in the future.
Hence, internationally recognized qualifications such as US CMA (Certified Management Accountant) have become a necessity. The need of the hour is Global Finance Professionals, as the industry would need people who have knowledge of both local and Global business practices. Only such professionals would be able to effectively contribute in an organization.
There are many academies that offer training programs for candidates who are looking to take their US CMA exams. So, one needs to do his homework and select an institute which suits their style of learning.
When a candidate chooses to undertake the journey of gaining knowledge with a suitable coaching partner, there would be a plethora of opportunities available to him and the sky becomes the limit.
This is where FINSPIRE Academy, Chennai comes into the picture. We offer top-quality LIVE online classes for US Certified Management Accountant program and help aspirants to achieve their dreams.